Merino Wool Base Layers:
Sheep Run Expedition Weight Top/Bottom Sets
Same as: Minus33 Merino Wool Men's Katmai Expedition Bottom
These black 'Katmai' base layer bottoms are OEM'd for a well known brand name and feature an expedition weight 400 g/m2 interlock knit construction. Made of 100-percent 18.5 micron merino wool, these front fly pants offer a warm and comfortable fit.
• 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool
• 400 g/m2 Interlock knit construction
• Flat lock seams to prevent chafing
• Machine washable (hand washing and air drying recommended for all fleece and natural fibres such as this).
• Weight of Garment Size Large = approx average is 375 grams (note many sites incorrectly list the weight at 408g).